Monday, December 5, 2011

Montessori Christmas Tree and Presents Cards and Counters


This set includes 10 Christmas tree cards and 55 presents to be used as counters.  It can be downloaded here.  If you would rather, pick up a few packs of mini present ornaments from the Dollar Tree as counters.

I hope to make a few more printables before the end of the season, but I will be putting them up individually instead of as a pack.  I'm afraid if I wait, it might be January and then you wont be able to use them :).

We used this set tonight and Charger really enjoyed it!  I hope you do too.

Merry Christmas!!

I'm linking up!

 Montessori Monday 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Sammy and I are doing a Christmas theme all month so we will def. have to try these out!

Deb Chitwood said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely printable! It's great that it can be used with or without small objects as counters! And thanks for linking up with Montessori Monday. I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and added it to my Montessori-Inspired Christmas Activities at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/11/28/montessori-monday-montessori-inspired-christmas-activities/

Katie said...

These are fantastic! I'm your newest follower on GFC. I am a speech pathologist, blogger, and mama of a preschooler that goes to a Montessori school! I host Thrifty Thursdays, a linky party dedicated to sharing FREE or nearly free children's learning activities. I'd LOVE for you to come check it out, and link up if you'd like!

http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/12/thrifty-thursday-linky-party-2/

Katie said...

Awesome! So glad to have you linked up this week! :D

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! These cards are great! I'm just getting started with Montessori at home and these will be perfect for my preschooler! Just joined you on GFC!

Lisa

Marlana said...

Thank you so much for sharing these fun printables! I'm your newest follower. :) I found you through your feature on Playing With Words 365.

Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten